To use Ortho Maker, the following requirements must be met.
You can use Ortho Maker in desktop web browsers. The app is not supported on mobile devices or tablets. For the best performance, use the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11*
Use of Internet Explorer 11 is deprecated at 10.8. Esri highly encourages you to move to one of the other browsers listed above. While Internet Explorer 11 is still supported, use of Internet Explorer 11 is generally discouraged, and support will be discontinued at a future release. Additional notice will be provided before the removal of support.
ArcGIS Enterprise account requirements
To use Ortho Maker, you must meet certain account, setup, and data requirements.
- You will need an account with the default Publisher or Administrator roles, or an account with the following privileges: Content Create/Update/Delete, Publish ArcGIS Image Server services, and Raster Analysis.
- An instance of ArcGIS Image Server must be licensed with the ArcGIS Image Server licensing role, federated with the ArcGIS Enterprise portal, and selected to act as the portal's Raster Analysis Server by an administrator.
- An orthomapping elevation image service must be configured as the portal's orthomapping elevation image service by an administrator.
- A file share raster store must be registered with the federated ArcGIS Image Server.
- To see processing details for the geoprocessing calls, the administrator should set ArcGIS Image Server logging to a level of info. You will need to set the Message Level for the following geoprocessing services to be INFO: OrthomappingTools, RasterAnalysisTools.
Ortho Maker supports all of the languages that ArcGIS Enterprisesupports. The language used by the app is determined by the language settings in each user's account profile.